Google

Selena Gomez defends sexy shoot

Selena Gomez thought her recent sultry magazine shoot was "beautiful" and it was something she felt "comfortable with".
The singer-and-actress, who is dating pop star Justin Bieber, posed in a number of figure-hugging dresses and flesh-baring ensembles for part of a high-fashion shoot for Elle magazine's July issue.
Despite the sexy pictures causing a few raised eyebrows, the 19-year-old star insists she's embracing her maturity.
"Honestly, I do understand that I have a younger fan base, but I also have a fan base that's my age and that I kind of relate to. I am getting a little older, but it's not anything that I'm not proud of," she told People.
"I think it was very classy. It isn't anything that I wasn't comfortable with. I thought it was beautiful - I loved it."
Gomez launched her debut namesake scent at Macy's Herald Square on Saturday. The stunning star invited her fans to choose the top notes of the perfume and is glad they were so involved.
"I'm excited - it's actually here! It feels like it's been a minute for it to come out and everything. My fans have been there from the beginning, so they kind of already have an idea of what it is, so I'm excited to just have it out finally," she gushed.
Gomez suggested another fragrance may be on the cards, depending on the success of her debut scent.
"Hopefully if this one does well," she quipped. "We're not aiming for it yet, but I would love to."

0 comments To "Selena Gomez defends sexy shoot"

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Camedy

Hot Video

Subscribe here