Google

Girl wants plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba just to win back her boyfriend

It was shocked by the lengths that 21-year-old Xiaoqing would go to for love -- she has decided to go under the knife to make herself look like Hollywood celebrity Jessica Alba, all in the hope of winning her Jessica Alba-obsessed ex-boyfriend back.

According to online news sources, Xiaoqing's ex-boyfriend had been so obsessed with Jessica Alba that he put up the celebrity's photos all over his home and stored her pictures in his mobile phone.

And if you thought that was bad, get this: He'd even make Xiaoqing wear a blonde wig and do her make-up like Jessica Alba does.

When people laughed at her when she pretended to be Jessica while she was out with her then-boyfriend, she threw the wig and fake eyelashes on the ground and proposed a break-up, which her ex immediately consented to without hesitation.

Since the break-up, Xiaoqing has decided that she wants him back -- and is ready to change her appearance so that she will look like Jessica Alba forever.

"He likes Jessica so much, if I successfully have the cosmetic surgery, I think he will continue to be with me. If he decides to not be with me, I can only give up. I did so much, and did whatever I could and took so much effort, if he is still the same, I will choose to give up."

0 comments To "Girl wants plastic surgery to look like Jessica Alba just to win back her boyfriend"

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Camedy

Hot Video

Subscribe here