Google

Korean actress called a foreign woman’s fat body "scary" in her tweet

Lee Chae-young, a Korean actress famous for her body, has recently treated her fans with a set of sensual photos in a revealing dress at the Seoul Drama Awards in 2010.
However, her figure was not helping her in the tweet she posted about a fat Caucasian woman lining up at a fast food restaurant. She noted that the Caucasian woman's figure itself created a scene so traumatic that  she had to reconsider her meal and figure. Lee Chae-young was believed to secretly take the picture of the foreign woman through her phone and tweet it.
The Korean actress immediately removed her tweet and photo after receiving unhappy comments from her followers. She quickly apologized for her insensitive attitude.

Lee tweeted her apology on the afternoon of the 16th, saying
I’m sorry. My heart feels heavy for disappointing many people with my flippant behaviour. I will repent and mind my manners. I apologise sincerely.
Earlier that day, she wrote:
I was so tired and had been waiting to grab something to eat at Denny’s, because I can get there without driving. But there’s a scary pink shadow…
Then she added that ‘she looks a lot skinnier in the photo. Really. Should I leave this place without eating?’ and made contemptuous remarks about the large body of the foreign woman, which led to an uproar, saying:
It made me want to lose 10kg when I get back to Seoul. Sorry about taking photo in secret. Thanks for motivating me.
LF

0 comments To "Korean actress called a foreign woman’s fat body "scary" in her tweet"

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Camedy

Hot Video

Subscribe here